Our Letting Week runs from Saturday to Saturday in both Barns
however we can be flexible
Departure by 10 am .- Arrival from 3pm
Ember Eve Barn
Low Season (January, February, November, December 2014 ) £350 a week
Mid Season (March, April, May, October 2014 ) £375 a week
High Season (June, July, August, September 2014 ) £450 a week
Harvest Moon Barn
Low Season (January, February, November, December 2014 ) £420 a week
Mid Season (March, April, May, October 2014 ) £490 a week
High Season (June, July, August, September 2014 ) £550 a week
Christmas and New Year 20th Dec 2014 - 3rd Jan 2015 High Season Rate
With complimentary ‘real’ traditional Christmas Tree and Mulled Wine
- All prices are in GBP (£).
- The rentals include all bed linen and towels –
- We do have a No Smoking Policy and candles are not permitted to be lit on the premises to comply with fire regulations
- One third of the total rental is required as a deposit.
- The balance is due 28 days prior to the arrival date of the holiday
- When bookings are made less than 28 days prior to the letting the full cost will be required
- In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is non returnable. If a cancellation occurs within 28 days of the commencement the full cost will be charged. We recommend that you take out holiday insurance
- The proprietors are not responsible for and cannot accept liability for any injury sustained by any person or damage to or loss of any property brought onto the area of the premises.